I've had a birthday, Shout Hooray!
Wow! I seriously have the best friends and family possible. Here's the synopsis of my 19th Birthday.
- I woke up really early and went for a refreshing run.
- I went to campus to do homework and my friends MaryAnne and Mike suprised me for my birthday! They told me to come up to the office for a meeting, and when I came in they yelled "Happy Birthday!" MaryAnne's husband, Brad, had made me chocolate cupcakes, and they were delicious. The rest of my co-workers came in a few minutes later; they were supposed to have been there, but they had been called out for an unexpected meeting with the Dean.
- When I came home I saw balloons and streamers all over the apartment!

- I ran to the mail to see if had any letters, and a package had come from my family. Mom and Dad got me plane tickets to go home in 3 weeks! BEST present of my life!
- Around 6:00 my "sisters", Erin and Christy, took me to La Voce Italian Resturaunt for dinner. We were the only ones in there, and we had the coolest waiter. Christy had him bring me ice cream for my birthday, and then they sang. The food was amazing!

Ash-Erin-Christy
- At 7:30 Mary and Kellie decided they wanted to go swimming. Down in the lounge by the pool, a group of my ward friends were waiting to surpise me! We played water volleyball for about two hours, and my team won for sure.
- After the pool everyone dried off and met at my apartment for games. The apartment got a little hectic when my friend Derek and a group of his friends showed up. We played murder in the dark and curses, ate cake, and opened presents. My roomates Kellie and Mary are amazing for planning all of this!
- Funny story: Mary and Kellie used 1 and 1/2 circle cakes to make me a flower cake. When they brought out the cake I was really confused because it was a small cake ring with the center cut out. I tried to smile, but I was really confused! After I blew those candles out, they finally brought out the flower cake! They had tricked me! The first cake was just the remains of all the cake pieces not used to make the flower. Crazy girls!
Fake Cake!
Real Cake!
Real Cake!
Thanks everyone for celebrating my birthday with me and making it the best one yet!






Comments