Back to School
I had 2 glorious weeks in Virginia, and then I started school last Tuesday excited for Fall semester. I'm taking some amazing classes including guitar and terrorism. I'm also a teaching assistant for 328, and I'm loving it. I even get to teach my own lab, which is stressful but not too bad. My new roommates are Keilani, Natalie, and Christina, and they are so much fun to hang out with, even though two of them have boyfriends and are never here! Amy and Holly live next door, and their beds are actually on the other side of the wall from mine. We can hear each other when we knock on the wall, so we made a code. 2 knocks, - -, means I love you, 3 knocks, - - -, means come over, ect... The football game, BYU vs. Washington, was on Saturday. We won, but barely and disgracefully, and our rank dropped! It was a fun picture taking day, see below.
Sunday, we had regional conference where Presidents Uchdorf and Packer spoke. That night there was a CES fireside and Elder Holland spoke. I always love hearing Elder Holland speak because he is so animated and engaging. My favorite part was when Elder Holland blessed all the singles throughout the world that Heavenly Father will fulfill our righteous desires. Below is a picture of Amy, Holly, and me in our matching pink, black, and white.






Comments
ps. I'm so jealous of all the General Authorities that come speak to you cougars! That is so awesome!