My First Day in D.C.


Today I arrived in D.C. and I have already been all around town!  D.C. is one of my favorite cities on earth, and I've been waiting to get here my whole college career.  Several of us interns and my friend Becca explored some of my favorite sites.  First, we walked to the Lincoln Memorial (a long walk), then we walked through the mall to the World War 2 and Washington Memorials, and then we walked by the White House.  So our excursion was fun, but I'm glad to be back at my apartment, warm and cozy!  It sure is freezing outside.  Enjoy the pictures; there will be a lot more to come during my semester here in the Nation's capital.


Andy and me at the WWII Memorial




The White House




 Us at the Lincoln Memorial
Sage, Brad, Me, Andy, Kristen, Heather, Becca, Daniel 

Comments

Suzy said…
Ashley! So fun! Thanks so much for posting. I look forward to your adventures this semester. Oh, and you're gorgeous and that's final.

Popular Posts