Life so Far as a College Grad
I still have 15 pages of a paper to write before I can officially call myself a BYU grad, but seeing as I had my last day of class on Friday I thought I should give some updates about what I am doing now with my life.






There really isn't much to it. I'm looking for a job in this horrible economy, and I'm settling into a new place. I miss the Barlow Center and all of m
y fellow interns so much, and I have nostalgia for Provo and BYU an
d even the SWKT where I lived last semester working and taking classes.
My last real day at the Barlow, Friday, Brad, Kristen, Trevor, and I walked over to Arlington Cemetery (something I shouldn't have waited until the last day to do!) and Friday night a bunch of us went to UNO's pizzeria where I enjoyed a pepperoni deep dish pizza.
Arlington Cemetery with D.C.
in the background
Sam, Lauren, Andrew Red-head, Melinda, Brent, Mandi,
Nate, Brad, Spencer
Ali & Me
Trevor & Me
Trevor, Me, Ali, & Kristen
After hours of cleaning and final goodbyes on Saturday, I moved into my new apartment down in Virginia. I'm only here temporarily until Aunt Becca gets up to D.C., but so far I'm loving it. The area is gorgeous, but the commute is egregious! I am definitely taking a big risk moving into a place away from home when I don't have a job, but things are going to work out, and I think I'm going to like being a college grad, at least until I start graduate school!
My new BYU-colored bedroom


Comments