Thanksgiving Love
I wanted to post about Thanksgiving while it is still officially November. Starting tomorrow I will try and post a little Christmas message everyday to help myself and everyone else get into the Christmas Spirit.
For Thanksgiving my family stayed at home and we were joined by Blake, Meghan, and my favorite person on Earth, my niece, Savanna! I had fun helping make stuffing and a couple of pies, and we all ate way too much. Friday morning, Meghan and I left the house at 3 a.m. and got amazing deals shopping (I got presents for almost everyone on my list). Saturday Meghan and I did more shopping, and later that night I went shopping with my best friend Amy who I hardly ever get to see :( I'm sad the break is over, but I'm glad that Christmas is almost here!
I can't help but post this cute video of Savanna. She loves to sing and she loves to be on camera. I got about 8 videos of her in all, and every time I finished recording she would run to me and grab the camera so she could watch herself. Her favorite songs are "I am a Child of God," "The ABC's" and "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."
For Thanksgiving my family stayed at home and we were joined by Blake, Meghan, and my favorite person on Earth, my niece, Savanna! I had fun helping make stuffing and a couple of pies, and we all ate way too much. Friday morning, Meghan and I left the house at 3 a.m. and got amazing deals shopping (I got presents for almost everyone on my list). Saturday Meghan and I did more shopping, and later that night I went shopping with my best friend Amy who I hardly ever get to see :( I'm sad the break is over, but I'm glad that Christmas is almost here!
Here's me cooking up some yummy food:

Blake and Seth enjoying their Pokemon game:
Savanna being silly at the dinner table:
and Savanna posing in her new dress:
Blake and Seth enjoying their Pokemon game:
Savanna being silly at the dinner table:
and Savanna posing in her new dress:
I can't help but post this cute video of Savanna. She loves to sing and she loves to be on camera. I got about 8 videos of her in all, and every time I finished recording she would run to me and grab the camera so she could watch herself. Her favorite songs are "I am a Child of God," "The ABC's" and "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."


Comments