Tagged by Maggie

Four shows I like to watch...
1. Lost
2. Amazing Race
3. Survivor
4. The Office

Four things I'm passionate about...
1. Politics
2. Music
3. Family
4. Missionary work

Four phrases I say a lot...
1. For Sures
2. What Ev
3. Goodness gracious
4. "Congressman Cantor's office, Ashley speaking, May I help you?"

Four things I have learned from the past...
1. Life never turns out how I plan it
2. Everything works out
3. I can't drive in snow
4. family is most important

Four places I want to go...
1. Out of this country.
2. Africa
3. Heaven
4. New Zealand

Four things I did yesterday...
1. taught a Sunday school lesson on Eternal marriage
2. took a 2 hour nap
3. celebrated with Brandon and friends on his 30th
4. cried my eyes out!

Four things I'm looking forward to...
1. Hill Cumorah Pageant in July
2. finally catching up on all the Lost episodes I've missed
3. the weekend
4. seeing my niece Savanna (who knows when :(

Four things I love about spring
1. Easter candy
2. Cherry blossoms in D.C.
3. All the baby animals
4. Daylight Savings

Four things on my wish list...
1. to figure everything out
2. righteous kids, grandkids, great grandkids... ect.
3. a cute swimsuit
4. I've pretty much got everything I want and need!

Four people to tag...
1. Mary Linford
2. Mollie Dickerson
3. Jessica Donbrosky
4. Amy Thurber

Comments

Popular Posts