One Year Older & Wiser Too

21. I feel soooo old but still so young. I'm not sure how that works, but that's how I feel. On Wednesday my mom made my favorite dinner and my family celebrated with me. Then on Thursday my coworkers, Jennifer, Lloyd, and Susan treated me to lunch and cupcakes.




Thursday night Christian took me to Maggiano's for dinner (yum). I highly recommend the chicken manicotti and the baked ziti. Both were excellent. Christian took me over to his house and then a couple of really great friends showed up to surprise me. Seriously, getting older is great as long as you have friends to celebrate with. Now I just need to make the most of this year!


Comments

Elaine said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lildonbro said…
Ah - way behind! Happy Birthday!

Yeah, I felt old at 21 and now 21 seems so young to me! You're going to have a great year!

Popular Posts