wishing Christmas could last all year long
Today is December 8th and I already feel like Christmas is almost over! I hate how Lite 98 stops playing Christmas music the day after Christmas. They could at least keep it going a few extra days because it is so sad when Christmas is over. I'm looking forward to more fun and joy in the coming weeks! Things I've done so far Christmas season:
1. Opened my Christmas ornaments
(Thanks C for holding them for me :)
Yeah...we're really weird.
But cute too.
2. Decorated the Three Christmas Trees.
3. Shopped for and wrapped Christmas presents.
4. Saw the White House Christmas decorations
5. Looked at Temple lights for 5 minutes because it was FREEZING outside.
Still to do before December is over:
6. Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens
7. Christmas Town @ Busch Gardens
8. See the Richmond Mormon Chorale and live Nativity at the Zoo
9. Visit my family in South Carolina
10. Spread Christmas cheer! (I'm thinking playing piano at a nursing home, doing Secret Santa for someone caroling, or running around the streets dressed like an elf! Or all of them.)


Comments