My friends are amazing. I realized this weekend that I've taken a lot of friendships for granted. This week a couple of friends dropped everything for me just to help me out when I was down. Two other friends stayed on the phone with me when I had a long drive to keep my thoughts on happy things. Another invited me over to eat brownies tonight. I'm so grateful for the miracles the Lord performs in my life and the many people that He performs those miracles through.
Friday night, Erica Nalder had me over and we had a blast playing wii Michael Jackson dancing and singing. I've never stunk more at anything than wii Michael Jackson, but last night my little sister and I played the normal wii dancing game and I rocked at it! It's very therapeutic because it is so funny. If I can keep myself laughing, I remember how beautiful and amazing life is.
Here's a little showcase of Erica wii singing. This is for you Nate :)
Friday night, Erica Nalder had me over and we had a blast playing wii Michael Jackson dancing and singing. I've never stunk more at anything than wii Michael Jackson, but last night my little sister and I played the normal wii dancing game and I rocked at it! It's very therapeutic because it is so funny. If I can keep myself laughing, I remember how beautiful and amazing life is.
Here's a little showcase of Erica wii singing. This is for you Nate :)


Comments
Keep your chin up.
♥
I hope you are doing okay, remember...5 minutes away...and I make brownies too, I just won't eat them (it's not the chocolate - I'm not afraid of sugar!)
Hope you're doing well! Let me know if you need anything...