Last day in Richmond

Tomorrow my flight to Utah leaves bright and early! I am so excited and ready to leave and go on a mission. These last couple of weeks have been really busy and fun, but sad too as I've had to say goodbye to everyone I care about. Here are a few of the memories from my last days here.


Last Day of Work:

Goodbye Dinner w/ Friends:

Breakfast w/ Alyson & Crystal:

Last Beach Trip for 18 Months!:


Last Frisbee Night:

  Visit with my niece:

Last Swimming Pool for 18 months:

Dinner w/ Blake and Meghan:

Last family photo!
(right after my final Richmond talk in church)

Goodbye Richmond!

Check out my mission website here:

and write me letters here:
Sister Ashley Nicole Burton
MTC Mailbox # 320
AZ-MESA 0628
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793
United States 

or with dearelder.com

Comments

Maggie said…
I'll miss you Ashley! You will be an amazing missionary and will touch so many lives. When you get home in short 18 months your life will be absolutely changed.

I'll be here (DC) when you get back!
Lauren said…
Ashley, I'm SO excited for you!! You look amazing in all your pictures, and you are going to be a great missionary! I'll be living in Charlottesville when you get back - we'll have to hang out!

P.S. Do you know a Julia Callahan? She's from Richmond, I believe, and she's to be my law school roommate!
Michelle said…
I feel like I missed saying goodbye. I think the last time I saw you was leaving frisbee, if only I'd known. Well, i hope you enjoy the mtc. I used to be a server there in the mornings...I gotta tell you, the food isn't that great :) hopefully I will see you in arizona at some point. they're making the new temple in gilbert! I bet you'll be there for the opening. its going to be a huge deal, cuts time to the temple for my fam from nearly an hour to 10 or 15 minutes. you'll be an incredible missionary!

Popular Posts