2 Miracles Today!

One was in my life, one I witnessed happening at church and as Sister Naulu would say, "It was the bombz mate." She is from Australia, and when we would street contact people, she would often say, "The Gospel is the bombz mate!" I don't think anyone ever told us we couldn't come back to visit because her accent got them every time.

Anyway. Today I was at the Richmond Stake Conference which ended at noon, and I had just left to drive in the Chippenham Ward when Angelica came to mind. Angelica joined the church a few months ago in the Spanish Branch, but she came to the single's ward last week and I got to know her a little bit. I thought she might live in that area so I could pick her up if she wanted to come to single's again. I texted and found out she had been at Stake Conference too, was still at the church and would love a ride over to the other church building. I turned around and picked her up and she came with me. Throughout church I knew it would be important to get her a ride every week (because she doesn't have her own car) but I couldn't think of anyone who lived out in the Short Pump area in the single's ward. Anyway, after church I found out she actually lives really close to me - right on my way over to the church building. Perfect! Just another tender mercy that shows me I'm in the right place at the right time to be able to help others around me.

The elders brought a group of 4 to the single's ward and pointed them out to me, so Angelica and I sat with them in Sacrament Meeting. After the meeting, Sister Harmon started talking to one of the girls and said, "are you an art major?" Sister Harmon shared how she was an art major at the same school 30 years ago, and that is when she joined the church and met her husband. I guess she can just tell an art major when she sees one (because the girl is an art major). I think it is amazing how Heavenly Father put those two together in the same building. I loved what this girl said when the meeting was over. She said, "That was beautiful." It's true - there is something beautiful about a bunch of people from different backgrounds getting up and sharing how they know God lives and loves them. I love seeing miracles like that.

Love,

Ashley

Comments

Lildonbro said…
That's awesome! I think it's great that you live so close to Angelica and also - Sister Harmon is so good! I just love that woman!

The meeting yesterday was good and I'm glad we have the opportunity to do that. I didn't used to be glad - cause I hate going up there, but it really is a blessing that we have that opportunity to share these things with each other.

Popular Posts