A Valentine and a Veggie Burger






















warning: these stories are not miracles. but they're funny!

My sister is a genius with Valentine cards (actually so are my parents - here are the cards they made me in 2010). The white horse card reminds me of a recent lesson in Elder's Quorum :)

Anyway. This year she made me a card that's a crack up and here it is (front above, inside below). Do you get it? Took me a minute :)



Now for the veggie burger story. I got to the church activity on Saturday at about 7:10. A little earlier than I like to get to these things, but by that time there already were a few people there. My new friend Jessica from SLC suggested we go grab some food and come back when the party was a little more popping. We drove over to a food place, and I ordered a veggie burger. Now, before I get to the best part, I'll admit that I was causing issues at cookout. I've never been there, so we were taking awhile looking over the drive-through menu and the cars were lining up behind us. I heard one honk at one point, but ignored it, and I could tell the drive-through guy over the speakers was a little annoyed. I ordered a veggie burger and we had ordered 2 combos, only got one, and had to wait for them to get us another. We were all kinds of trouble. I would never have thought at this point of actually checking my veggie burger to see if it was ok - I just wanted to get out of there (not that I ever check these things anyway) When we got back to the church kitchen to eat, I pulled out my veggie burger and realized it was actually just veggies, on a bun, with mayonnaise. EW! Actually, I ate the whole thing even though I wasn't really hungry, and it tasted fine. Actually, I can't believe I ate it! haha It was probably one of the best things that happened to me this whole week because it was so funny!

Comments

Lildonbro said…
Haha! That card is PERFECT!

Also - I still love that veggie burger! That cracks me!
Rebecca said…
That card is so funny!! Love your blog!
Anonymous said…
hahahahaha that is too funny!!!

Popular Posts