Since my last post I've met some new people and learned of their miracles and will share one today. One was very unexpected - a friend from church (in the ward that meets before mine) saw me in between our wards (I had gotten there really early), and told me she had a miracle to share with me. She had told herself that if she saw me that day, she would share it, so it was a perfect that I was there early. Her miracle is very personal, so it's not going on the world wide web, but it strengthened my faith. I needed to hear what she shared, so it was a miracle for me too that she took the time to share.
I moved out this week and am living with a sweet lady and keeping an eye on her to make sure she doesn't fall at night or anything scary like that. This morning she made me breakfast, and I asked her for a miracle. She told me about her husband and how when he was alive he would come into the house and jokingly say, "what's going on in here?" One day, soon after his passing, she heard him say her name. Later, her daughter said that she had heard her dad saying, "what's going on in here?" This was special for them because it showed them he still cared about them and was aware of them.
I've never lost a loved one really close to me, and have no idea what that is like. I am amazed by her strength and the joy she found in a small miracle like that, even after she had just suffered from his loss.


Comments
I just read one in Elder Lund's book, "Look up my soul" and it had me in tears. I'll have to show it to you sometime.