Profound Peace Giver
"Being mistreated is the most important condition of mortality, for eternity itself depends on how we view those who mistreat us."
"How can God love me when I caused His son to bleed from every pore. How can Jesus Christ love me when I caused Him so much pain? How can they love anyone on Earth because we all hurt them?"
When people hurt me, I do not feel love for them, I feel hurt, angry and hateful. So, how can Christ love me when I have hurt Him even more than anyone has ever hurt me? And how could I learn to love others because I knew I was really the one at fault for keeping the anger in my heart. Well, I pondered this, prayed, read scriptures, and then took the question to my visiting teachers, missionaries and some close friends. One of my friends told me he had felt the same way that very day and was able to share thoughts with me that definitely helped. Then Monday night, my visiting teacher (actually as of this week we are now companions) dropped off The Peace Giver for me to borrow. She said that maybe it would help answer my questions.
It answered ALL of my questions.
When I texted Melanie to thank her and told her I had found my answers, she responded that she had been praying to know how to help me, and the book just came to her mind. Praying with questions and following promptings brings MIRACLES.
Thank you Melanie and to everyone else who bring miracles to my life. God and His Son are so good.
From the video below: "In our hour of deepest sorrow, we can receive profound peace"



Comments
I hope you know just how wonderful you truly are. I love your uplifting posts and they are a constant reminder of the power of humility and kindness. I know we don't talk often, but I want you to know just how much I love and respect you. To me, you exemplify service, pure charity and the goodness we all can become. I hope you are doing well and hope to catch up with you again soon!
- Marissa