再见 Zàijiàn Goodbye

It's not over yet, but in a few months, I'll be leaving China! I have no idea where I'll be living yet or what I'll be doing. When I do, I'll definitely let you know.

If you or someone you know might be interested in a paid, English-teaching position in China, email me! anburton100@gmail.com

I LOVE living and working in China. Of course there are pros and cons, and it might not be the right experience for you, but it is pretty amazing here! I've been able to travel all over Asia and live in an amazing LDS branch. The university here really wants to keep their ties to BYU, so if you are a BYU (Provo, Idaho or Hawaii) grad, they would love you! They prefer teachers who have graduate degrees, but there are several teacher's here with Bachelors degrees, and that's great! You would be teaching university English majors in a beautiful city called Wuxi, about an hour's train ride from Shanghai. Plus, there is a cool guy named Spencer who teaches here too who would love a friend to go to church with him on Sundays.

Let me know if you're interested, and I'll send you more information!

Update 10/27/2016 - this is also a great position for married couples. Both of you would get paid to teach, and a large enough apartment is provided, rent-free.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Tangent: I'm teaching a writing class this semester and taught about poetry last week. I asked my students to write haiku poems and then send them to me if they wanted. This was one of my favorites:

Rambled through the stars
Silent the Big Dipper is
Pointing out my dream

Comments

Popular Posts