Goodwill Richmond Reviews

First of all, just in case you didn't know, I'm back in America! I surprised my family for Christmas, and I'm actually done working in China. I've been spending a lot of time with family and looking for a new job, so if you have any leads, let me know (:

One of my main activities has been shopping around Richmond with Heather this week before she heads back to college. Our store of choice: Goodwill. Heather is co-writing this post with me. Our reviews and shopping experience at 5 Goodwill stores in the Richmond area!



1. Mechanicsville tpke

Biggest one we went to. Lots of skirts and dresses! Shoes were not so great. We only look at shoes, skirts and dresses, and sometimes shirts. That's pretty much all we have the patience for.

2. Virginia Center

Lots of great shoes. Purchased three pairs! Probably our favorite one.



3. Broad St & Horsepen

Tiny and smelly.

4. Broad St & Parham

See previous.

5. Short Pump

Our second favorite! We found a lot of stuff with the least amount of digging here. Also good selection of clothes you might want to take with you if you're planning a trip to India (see below).



Shoes pictured above + clothes below all came to only $60!!!! 




One of my outfits, all from Goodwill. 

Comments

Popular Posts