No I didn't go to Greece, I went to Tenneesee. But I did see a full-scale replica of the Parthenon in Nashville. Keep on reading to see that amazingness.
My friend Julia and I had Good Friday off from our jobs, so we planned a road trip to Tennessee for a couple of reasons. 1st to attend the Memphis, Tennessee Temple open house; 2nd to go to the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville, because we love country music; 3rd, to eat delicious bbq; 4th, to see some of my family; and 5th, to meet David Archuletta at church.
We ended up accomplishing all of those things and more, except for meeting David. He was probably home with his family for Easter.
Anyway, it's 1:00 am, and I just don't have energy to describe everything, so the rest of this post will be told with pictures and occasional captions. You're welcome.
MEMPHIS
 |
| BBQ in Memphis near the temple |
 |
| BBQ Nachos |
 |
| Memphis, TN Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints |
Gibson's donuts has been around forever in Memphis. We found out by accident that if you tell them it's your first time there, you get a free glazed donut.
NASHVILLE
 |
| Country Music Hall of Fame |
 |
| GooGoo Cluster Factory |
 |
| Hot chicken at Florida Georgia Line Restaurant |
 |
Mark Burke - one day we'll say that we knew him before he was famous.
|
 |
| And here she is! Replica of the Parthenon in Centennial park |
 |
Nashville, TN Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
|
FAMILY
 |
| Moss Family and the Nashville Temple President and Matron |
 |
| Burton Family |
 |
| With my Moss cousins at church |
CUMMINS FALLS
Comments