Thank You Mollie!

Mollie!  If you see this before I call you, don't worry, I'm calling you today (just not this early in the morning).  

Earlier this week I came home tired after a long day of work, and saw a package waiting for me at the front desk of the Barlow Center!!!  My forever friend and freshman-year roomie, Mollie Dickerson, had sent me a package filled with yummy treats, a cd to put my pictures on, and a copy of the BYU Magazine that mentions my name. 

Mail out here in D.C. is a rare commodity, so I felt cool to be the one who had a package that day. 

Thanks so much Mollie.  You really made my week, and the cookie you made was delicious!    

Here's some pictures of the things in the package:

Here's the box with the treats, a card, and BYU Mag.



BYU bag full of...


Valentine's M&Ms


Heart Cookie with my name on top!


Don't worry - it was really yummy!  

Comments

mollie said…
yay! I made it into a blog post!! :)

lurve you!!

Popular Posts