"What is Past is Prologue"
Those words are found on the front of the National Archives building. Very fitting I think. Everything in the past is a preview of what is to come.
How did I come to notice these words? I walked to work this morning, right past the White House, some museums, and the National Archives. I love springtime, blossoms, the slightly humid weather, and saving money by walking to work! Only takes 50 minutes - only 20 minutes more than paying money to ride the dirty metro.
That's my thought for the day.
Ash
How did I come to notice these words? I walked to work this morning, right past the White House, some museums, and the National Archives. I love springtime, blossoms, the slightly humid weather, and saving money by walking to work! Only takes 50 minutes - only 20 minutes more than paying money to ride the dirty metro.
That's my thought for the day.
Ash


Comments