Your Life Isn't Complete Until You...

 ...Go on a Capitol Dome tour, like I did today.  Everyone seriously needs to do this.  How do you get a dome tour?  Become really good friends with a U.S. Congressman so that he can personally schedule it for you.  That's about the only way to do it.  So, if you are feeling like you will never get that chance, just vote for me when I run for Congress in a few years, and I promise I will take you on a dome tour.  I would love to be up there still.  The view is stunning, the art is beautiful, the 342 stairs are breathtaking, literally.




Supreme Court on the Left - Library of Congress on the Right


Me at the Top




The Apotheosis of Washingon -Brumidi

Comments

Maddy said…
that view is amazing! i'll vote for you and i want you to go with me on that dome tour! :)
Suzy said…
Wow! SO fun! I'm glad you're having such a good time Ashley!!!! (And I'm also glad you included yourself in one of the pics at the top to prove that you weren't pulling our legs and getting pics from the Internet etc :)

Popular Posts