Keep Keep Bleeding...Blue
Well, unlike most girls at BYU, I am not bleeding love now that I've graduated, but I will always bleed blue! I spent an amazing week in Utah, and I know I'm going to miss it a lot. Graduation was intense, and I was really nervous, but I'm glad I was there for the ceremonies. After graduation my mom threw me an amazing party to complete my graduation experience.

After graduation, the Burton Family Reunion started. We had so much fun sleeping in tent trailers during a wind storm and helping my grandparents celebrate their 50th. They sure are scandalous though. PDA=gross!

My best friend Cosmo the Cougar and me. I sure do love him.

After graduation, the Burton Family Reunion started. We had so much fun sleeping in tent trailers during a wind storm and helping my grandparents celebrate their 50th. They sure are scandalous though. PDA=gross!

Here are the cutest cousins ever!

Yesterday, I spent some more time with my family hiking and zip-lining up at the Snowbird ski resort. Oh and wall climbing and alpine-sliding too. Utah is the best place for adventure!
Finally, I got a call from Blake and my good friend Chris the other day. He has been investigating the church this summer and is getting baptized this Saturday! I don't think I've ever been happier about anything in life. I'm excited, despite the fact that I have to speak! But everything will go well, I'm sure of it.
♥ Ashley

Yesterday, I spent some more time with my family hiking and zip-lining up at the Snowbird ski resort. Oh and wall climbing and alpine-sliding too. Utah is the best place for adventure!
Finally, I got a call from Blake and my good friend Chris the other day. He has been investigating the church this summer and is getting baptized this Saturday! I don't think I've ever been happier about anything in life. I'm excited, despite the fact that I have to speak! But everything will go well, I'm sure of it.
♥ Ashley


Comments