Lazy Summer Days

Hello Everyone!

What am I doing to fill my long summer days here at home? Well, first of all, they are are cut short by how late I sleep in, but that is pretty much offset by how late I stay up at night. Don't get me wrong, I'm not proud of my odd sleeping schedule, but I just can't seem to wake up in the mornings!

Luckily I found some work to keep me busy until I go out to Provo for my graduation. I am now officially an intern for the Bob McDonnell for Governor campaign here in Richmond. All I actually do is go door-to-door several nights a week, which I love doing. Campaigns can be hectic, but I love getting to know people and talking to them about the candidates I support. The only downside is that Virginia summer evenings are very humid. I was sweating so much one night that a couple of people asked me if I wanted to come inside, and one guy offered me water. But I'm glad to have some work, even if it it's not much.

When I'm not going door-to-door or sleeping, I catch up with old Hannah Montana episodes and go to my new favorite website, Etsy.

One of my favorite items I've found are these Reversible Headbands that come in a million and a half different patterns and colors.

My other favorite handmade items on Etsy are the blown glass pendants that my uncle makes and sells in his shop - BZ's Art. He sent me one earlier this year because he loves me so much! I got the top right pendant seen in the picture below. You can find more of his amazing blown glass pendants and other artwork Here. You'll want to hurry because he's having a sale! Buy one get one free!
Now before you leave my page, make sure you enter the quirky caption contest Here. I'm pretty sure I've already picked the winner, and the great prize I'm going to send her! But you still have until Monday, when I will be posting another quirky picture.

<3 ashley="" br="">
Quote of the Day:
"The Lord's way is not hard. Life is hard, not the gospel."
Lawrence E. Corbridge

Comments

Popular Posts