College Grad Road Trip
Today April and I decided to get out of Richmond and drive down to Williamsburg. We had a blast! We stopped by the outlets, ate barbecue at Pierce's Pitt, and walked the streets of Colonial Williamsburg. I love Colonial Williamsburg so much. When I was little I went with my family and I wore a pioneer dress and bonnet, so it was fun to see all the people dressed up like they were in colonial times. We got to hear Marquis de Lafayette himself speak, we stalked some revolutionary war soldiers who were being filmed for an upcoming blockbuster film (I think Brad Pitt was one of them), and we also ran into THE Captain Jack Sparrow (the one who Johnny Depp tries to portray). Plus the fall leaves are gorgeous right now! Overall a great trip!
A colonial woman and me
April and I in the stocks. Don't worry, they only kept us there a few hours.
Soldiers being filmed:


Comments