Top 10 Things I'm Grateful For + 91 More

Earlier this year when I lived in D.C. I was having a really bad day and walking home from the Capitol in the rain. I decided to make the time flow by listing 101 things that I'm grateful for. Here's another go at that this Thanksgiving day.

I am grateful for:

1.Family

2.Education

3. Job

4. Friends

5. Religion

6. Freedom

7. Hot Chocolate

8. LOST

9. Scriptures

10. Food



11. air conditioning

12. heat

13. warm blankets

14. health

15. holiday season

16. summer weather

17. fall colors

18. music

19. a home

20. a car

21. live in Richmond

22. live at home for free

23. clothing

24. bottled water

25. my cell phone

26. have my own room

27. thanksgiving dinner

28. opportunities to share the Gospel

29. opportunities to serve

30. my talents

31. my niece Savanna

32. my Great grandfather’s artwork

33. that my dad has a job

34. tissues

35. medicine aka Dayquil/Nyquil

36. that I haven’t gotten swine flu

37. nail polish

38. cupcakes

39. ice cream

40. family history work

41. family home evening

42. institute

43. ultimate Frisbee

44. EFY

45. Girl’s camp

46. cleaning supplies

47. indoor plumbing and water

48. toothbrush

49. long hair

50. 7-eleven slurpies

51. Harry Potter

52. Lord of the Rings

53. Les Miserables

54. piano sheet music

55. snow

56. dancing

57. playing games with my family

58. the card game nerts

60. so many friends serving missions

61. Living prophets

62. metabolism

63. chocolate milk

64. cran apple juice

65. the color orange

66. facebook

67. twitter

68. money

69. shoes

70. umbrellas

71. deodorant

72. toothpaste

73. Patient First

74. contacts

75. glasses

76. August Rush

77. This computer

78. The snl Firelight skit

79. running out of ideas…

80. that my hair color is natural

81. that my skin color is natural (not fake tanned)

82. that I’m a middle child

83. hugs

84. love notes at church

85. grateful I only have to list 100 things, not 200

86. boys

87. trees

88. mountains

89. the beach

90. Yesterday

91. Today

92. Tomorrow

93. Thanksgiving dinner

94. Black Friday deals

95. warm chocolate chip cookies

96. a creek in my backyard

97. my guitar

98. Chick-fil-A lemonade

99. technology

100. Makeup

101. That this list is over…

Comments

Lauren said…
Ashley, I love your list! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Popular Posts