Waiting Patiently

I'm constantly trying to be a more patient person, because I'm so far from it! Everytime I think "what quality should I try to improve in myself," it usually ends up being patience. I love President Uchtdorf's talk, "Continue in Patience" from this past general conference. It is such an inspiring talk that applies to directly to my life.

Lately, I've had to work on:

-Dealing with 4 new interns at work. 4! They are all good interns for the most part, but one of them tries my patience like no other.
-Waiting for my best friend, Amy Thurber, to get here. 2 more weeks!
-Waiting on the Lord for answers to guide me in life decisions.
-Anticipating the arrival of this dress I ordered last week. It was supposed to have been shipped already, but due to a delay, they won't ship it until tomorrow. What do you think? It's cute, huh?
Obviously, things are not so bad - they're great in fact! So, I have plenty of reasons to be a grateful, patient, happy person all the time. And I'm working on it. <3 Ash

"Often we can’t see the Lord’s hand in our lives until long after trials have passed. Often the most difficult times of our lives are essential building blocks that form the foundation of our character and pave the way to future opportunity, understanding, and happiness." -President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, Quorum of the 12 Apostles

Comments

Lildonbro said…
Good post :) I like the list of things you are waiting for. That dress is totally cute and I am now jealous. Maybe that is something I should improve on, not being so jealous, but how can I not be with a dress that cute! Hope you love it!

Popular Posts