Hill Cumorah 2006

NY Here I come!
I wanted to take a minute to say audios! I'm heading up to New York after work today and won't have internet access for 18 days. I'm going to be a participant in the Hill Cumorah Pageant - more info here. I'm so excited to be in Palmyra, to participate in the performance, and to have the opportunity to do missionary work.

Can't wait to wear one of these outfits myself! (4 yrs. ago - Amy, Me, Nephi, Abby)
"For I had seen a vision; I knew it, and I knew that God knew it, and I could not deny it, neither dared I do it; at least I knew that by so doing I would offend God, and come under condemnation. " JSH 1:25

Comments

Lildonbro said…
Oh that sounds like so much fun! I am not a performer myself though, so it sounds like fun, but I won't ever try to go and be in the pageant. Have a great time, take lots of pictures and BLOG about it when you get home :) We'll miss you here in VA
Michelle said…
I would love to do that! I thought about it a year or two ago I think and you've only just reminded me thats something I wanted to do. perhaps i'll do it next year when i'm back in the states, yes, let us know how it goes and what you think of the experiment when you get back! have fun, get the experiences you want!
mollie said…
I might come see you!! The YSA usually plans a trip to go and camp- if they do this year, I am totally stalking you. Be prepared!
Ash said…
Come Mollie! I would love to see you! And I'll definitely post about it when I get back. Love you guys!
Anonymous said…
Ashley, you will be the greatest (and prettiest) missionary. What a great opportunity to be in the Hill Cumorah Pageant. Thank you so much for your example!! Our Heavenly Father must be pleased.
Heather said…
It's adios not audios

Popular Posts