YUM

I need someone to have a birthday ASAP so I can make them this cake!

Comments

Annette said…
Today is my half birthday!!! Yummmmmmm
Rebecca said…
Mine's not for another 1.5 months but I wouldn't mind celebrating it earlier... :)
Lauren said…
Girl, you don't even need an excuse to make this cake. Make it because it's Monday.

Let me know how it goes - it looks AMAZING!
Ash said…
haha Lauren - I think I will definitely be making this just b/c it looks so delicious. Becca- you are 2000 miles away, but I will eat a piece in your honor. Annette-you are welcome to come to my house and get some. Or - next time I need a hair cut I will bring some cake along!
... said…
If blogger had a like button I'd click it!
Marissa said…
I guess I'll take one for the team and help you consume this when you make it :)

And in response to your text.. I'll be around and I have plans for you this weekend. I'll call/chat/text you tomorrow with details.
Kristen said…
Can we just please make it next time we hang out? We dont have to have an occasion!

Popular Posts