Goodbye Summer Days
As I sit here on by bed typing my post, I am officially welcoming the fall by eating candy corn and shivering. It is getting chilly here in Richmond! I'm ready for fall to be here, but I thought I could reminisce for a second about the amazing summer I had...
-Weekend @ Duck Beach
-Girl's nights that included Wii hula-hooping, A certain someone stepping in Nana's poop, and Kuba Kuba
-Participating in the Hill Cumorah Pageant
-Turning 21
-Hiking Old Rag
-Yorktown Beach
What's Yorktown Beach? I call it Virgina's best kept secret. My friend Tyson really needs to go here, and maybe then he'll like Virginia just a little bit. Yorktown beach is gorgeous, closer than Virginia Beach, has perfect parking spots, no sharks (that I could see), very few crowds, and a cruise pirate ship called the peacemaker. On Labor Day, Kristen, me, and our friend Stephanie drove to Yorktown Beach to say farewell to summer.
-Weekend @ Duck Beach
-Girl's nights that included Wii hula-hooping, A certain someone stepping in Nana's poop, and Kuba Kuba
-Participating in the Hill Cumorah Pageant
-Turning 21
-Hiking Old Rag
-Yorktown Beach
What's Yorktown Beach? I call it Virgina's best kept secret. My friend Tyson really needs to go here, and maybe then he'll like Virginia just a little bit. Yorktown beach is gorgeous, closer than Virginia Beach, has perfect parking spots, no sharks (that I could see), very few crowds, and a cruise pirate ship called the peacemaker. On Labor Day, Kristen, me, and our friend Stephanie drove to Yorktown Beach to say farewell to summer.
GOODBYE SUMMER 2010!


Comments
i love your blog to pieces!
its just grand!