Personal Progress


All my sisters out there - listen to this! I've come up with another big to-do for the next couple of years. I want to complete the Young Women's personal progress program a 2nd time. If you never did this because you didn't have the desire to or you weren't a member of the church, you can always do it as a mother, a young woman leader, or just because. And now, the whole program is online-with a personal journal that you can print once you complete your personal progress. Not only do you get a beautiful necklace when you complete the program, but it is a great way to learn Gospel principles and to become a better sister, daughter, mother, ect... It takes effort, but hard work brings blessings. Check it out!

https://beta.lds.org/young-women/personal-progress?lang=eng

Comments

Kristen said…
I want to do this! What do I need to do? Do I need a leader or something to sponsor it, the website I had to turn in a project to someone.
Lildonbro said…
...Checking it out!

I mean, I did this before, but especially after Institute last night being all about goals this is a worthwhile one.

Popular Posts