My Favorite Color is Orange

And doesn't he look so good in that color?

I love pumpkins and I really love carving pumpkins and I really love carving pumpkins with Christian. He decided to carve the "U" (which I didn't like so much, but we make sacrifices for the ones we love :) and I carved my classic "seizure face" which you can see looks just like me!    





I love Halloween! I love seeing the cute trick-or-treaters in their costumes. I love Halloween candy. I loved wearing orange every day this week. Good thing I get to wear orange all of November too! Can't wait for Thanksgiving. Blake, Megan and Savanna are coming to visit and I LOVE them!

Happy Halloween!

And p.s. I got my hair cut yesterday!


Comments

Katie said…
Your pumpkin is the greatest display of skill and awesomeness I have ever seen. Anyone can follow a pattern (like yours truly did). I bow in awe of your brilliance.
Ash said…
just to clarify - neither of us used patterns :)
Lildonbro said…
You two are so cute!

I was thinking about how much you love orange when you were talking yesterday and wearing your orange coat, and I was also thinking, "She did something different with her hair" it looks good.

I love this post because it screams "good mood!"

P.S. Is Christian pretending those pumpkin guts are the remains of a recently severed hand? Cause that's what it looks like in the first picture.
Lildonbro said…
Haha! Even better! I love that movie. The scene from the butcher shop right?
mollie said…
Dear Ashley,

You seem happy in this post. And that makes me happy :)

Hope you're doing well!
-mollie
Kristen said…
You and Christian look so cute! And you definitely adopted an attitude of gratitude philosophy. I love it.

Popular Posts