Fall in Williamsburg
It's days like today and beautiful drives like today's drive that remind me why I love Virginia. My friend and April and I took our annual trip to Williamsburg today and I have never seen 64-E so colorful. We stopped at the outlets and the gigantic Yankee Candle store that was recommend to me by a good friend and by a coworker. This place is seriously huge and smells like Heaven. There is a Christmas room where real snow falls every four minutes. After our stop there we headed to the peanut and candy shops in Merchants Square. The peanut shop is my favorite because you can sample all the chocolate covered peanuts, pecans, cashews, ect... as much as you want to you (which for me is way too much). I have also been told that the Cheese Shop makes great sandwiches, so we finished our day trip by having lunch there and then headed on home. I can't wait until next fall when we get to go back!
Inside Yankee Candle
Last year we ran into Captain Jack Sparrow, this year we saw Waldo.


Comments