Tornado Watch
Here's last night, as best as I can remember it.
Somewhere around midnight I hear wind blowing really hard against my window and I think that the house is going to cave in. I fall back asleep.
Sometime later I hear a really loud crash. Fall asleep.
Seconds later my dad is yelling "GET UP GET IN THE BASEMENT TORNADO."
Heather is yelling at Seth "tornado get in the basement"
Seth just keeps saying "what? what? what?"
We all run down to the basement.
We thought a tree had crashed into the house, but this morning we got the mess all cleaned up and feel really blessed it wasn't worse.
Somewhere around midnight I hear wind blowing really hard against my window and I think that the house is going to cave in. I fall back asleep.
Sometime later I hear a really loud crash. Fall asleep.
Seconds later my dad is yelling "GET UP GET IN THE BASEMENT TORNADO."
Heather is yelling at Seth "tornado get in the basement"
Seth just keeps saying "what? what? what?"
We all run down to the basement.
We thought a tree had crashed into the house, but this morning we got the mess all cleaned up and feel really blessed it wasn't worse.
And our house was on Channel 12 News! Look at about 1 Minute 35 seconds to see a picture and you'll see "Miriam Burton" in the bottom left corner!


Comments