Oh Christmas, please come back
I wish it could be Christmas every day, but a happy Christmas everyday. Not Christmas everyday where all the Christmas trees sell out, people get sick of hearing Christmas carols, ect... But real Christmas with the Christmas Spirit. I'm actually really excited to teach the Sunday School lesson this week because it is about Jesus Christ's birth, and that is what Christmas is all about. I just need to think of some ways to stretch everyone's minds so that they don't all think, "Boring - Christmas is over."
I spent this Christmas away from my family :( out in Salt Lake City with Christian's family :) I had a wonderful time:
-Making pumpkin bread
-Watching Justin arrest the drunk neighbor who hit three cars in their other neighbor's driveway
-Watching Amy's family and Missy's family open Christmas presents
-Watching Adam open the Napoleon Dynamite "It's pretty much my favorite animal" game
-Playing the Napoleon Dynamite game
-Playing games every night (Sorry!, Skip Bo, Clue, The Candy Bar game, New Harmony Poker - similar to Phase 10, Wii Tennis, Wii Bowling, Mafia, Jenga, Speed Scrabble)
-Trying to avoid baby Max spit-up :)
-Eating treats all day long, everyday
-Carl Bloch exhibit at the BYU Museum of Art in Provo
-Temple Square carriage ride
I spent this Christmas away from my family :( out in Salt Lake City with Christian's family :) I had a wonderful time:
-Making pumpkin bread
-Watching Justin arrest the drunk neighbor who hit three cars in their other neighbor's driveway
-Watching Amy's family and Missy's family open Christmas presents
-Watching Adam open the Napoleon Dynamite "It's pretty much my favorite animal" game
-Playing the Napoleon Dynamite game
-Playing games every night (Sorry!, Skip Bo, Clue, The Candy Bar game, New Harmony Poker - similar to Phase 10, Wii Tennis, Wii Bowling, Mafia, Jenga, Speed Scrabble)
-Trying to avoid baby Max spit-up :)
-Eating treats all day long, everyday
-Carl Bloch exhibit at the BYU Museum of Art in Provo
-Temple Square carriage ride
-Watching lots of movies
-Puzzles
-Having my breath knocked out of me by Caliber
-P 90 X
-Family dinner at Cafe Rio
-Guatemalan Dress-Up
-Seeing the movie "Tangled" at Gateway
-Pei Wei
-Skiing for free at Alta with Bart and Amy
-Baptisms at the Salt Lake City temple
I can't wait until Christmas next year!


Comments