Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
AshBashKell
Miracles. Travels. Anxiety. Gratitude. Thrifting. Faith.
Pages
Home
About
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
January 26, 2011
Today
This is how I feel right now. So ready to curl up in the fetal position and be done with work and school.
Picture courtesy A Cup of Jo -
http://joannagoddard.blogspot.com/2010/12/nap.html
Comments
Lildonbro
said…
Ditto!!
Amber Lanae-
said…
You can do it! You can do it! <3 you!
Lildonbro
said…
So I have e-mail notification for Facebook but I can't get on Facebook at work.
Our game tomorrow is at 10:15, but we also (fingers crossed) have a game tonight at 6:30.
If it keeps snowing though there may not be a game. If it is cancelled I'll send out a message.
Popular Posts
August 25, 2025
My Mental Health
July 27, 2025
Why I Went Back to Work
Comments
Our game tomorrow is at 10:15, but we also (fingers crossed) have a game tonight at 6:30.
If it keeps snowing though there may not be a game. If it is cancelled I'll send out a message.