Sock it to 'Em!


Last night we had our awards ceremony and dinner for the Chippenham girls basketball team and our loyal fans. Cici's pizza! I got the sock it to 'em award because we won the game where I brought the magic socks (and a positive attitude). I love these girls! They are my team!



Our fearless coaches!



Comments

Lildonbro said…
I still love yours and Erica's awards! Erica's was the first one I thought of because of the game the other night she just stuck to the girls from Bon Air! It was beautiful.

You guys are the greatest! Even though we didn't win much, I had a lot of fun playing with you guys!
Bekah said…
Lori Platt is from my homestake...I guess I shouldn't be surprised that she popped up on your blog, but it still makes me laugh how small the world is. Tell her hi from me :-)
Suzy said…
haha I didn't even notice that was her. good eye :D yes, Lindsay Lohan is definitely not challah bread.

Popular Posts