Well you can't keep me down long with a BYU basketball loss when Chippenham girls WIN! That's right! Our team beat Belmont tonight! I have never seen us girls work so well together, make so many of our shots, get so many rebounds and play so (yes SO) hard. I attribute the win to the socks! And guess who made 2 baskets - me! I've never made more than one basket in a game, and I made no baskets last season. I have great hopes for the tournament next week.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Labels
Well you can't keep me down long with a BYU basketball loss when Chippenham girls WIN! That's right! Our team beat Belmont tonight! I have never seen us girls work so well together, make so many of our shots, get so many rebounds and play so (yes SO) hard. I attribute the win to the socks! And guess who made 2 baskets - me! I've never made more than one basket in a game, and I made no baskets last season. I have great hopes for the tournament next week.


Comments
Poor Ben! He didn't get recognized as coming to our games because he didn't sit with the crowd!
Love you!
I loved that game, that game was the highlight of the season!
Too bad about last night, but it's okay, I'm not sad about it :)