Hey there!

3 days after I got home from Arizona, Erica and I decided to get together at Jason's Deli for dinner. I wasn't even eating because I was on a little diet/cleanse thing for a few days, but we met up to catch up. While we were there, one of my favorite families in the world walked in - the Wyatt's! I used to nanny the Wyatt twin girls when they were 20 months old, and now they are 8! It was fun catching up, and Tamara mentioned they may need a nanny again.

I've known I need to get a job again, but haven't been looking very hard because I have family in town and I really don't know what I want to do. But Tamara and I were both at Jason's Deli at the right time, and I've started watching the girls again this week. I love it! They have grown up so much (obviously) and I love spending time with them.

This is a small miracle, and the best part is not that I have work, but that I feel this is a little sign that I am in the right place (Richmond) at the right time in my life and I don't need to go somewhere else for school, work, ect... Something I was confused and praying about because I wasn't sure that I wanted to be here - but now I feel good about it. The end

Comments

Lildonbro said…
I know the Wyatts! It's been a long time since I have seen them. She used to be one of my young women's leaders (so a VERY long time ago because I am well aged).

I just love how things work out like that sometimes. It is really comforting to know we are where the Lord wants us.
Erica said…
Also I think it is indicative that when we hang out, good things happen. We should make sure this happens again soon :)
Tamara said…
Oh, Ashley, we just love you so!!! Seeing you in Jason's Deli was an answer to my prayers too! I am so grateful for you and your sweet spirit. You are so kind and bring such love and happiness to our home. We'll keep u as long as you'll have us!

And, Jessica - I haven't seen you in ages, but I see your mom just about every week. Makes me feel a little closer to u. Love and miss you. :)

Popular Posts