Feeble Knees
A few months ago I was talking with a homeless man in downtown Richmond and witnessed a kind miracle. Another man came and talked with him, and left him a twenty-dollar bill. The homeless guy was stunned and asked to give the guy a hug. It was so tender! The holidays are coming, so let's not forget to reach out to those in need around us!
Hebrews 12:12 - Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees
p.s. I'm running the MARATHON tomorrow! I'm thinking my knees are going to be quite feeble by the end. Finishing this race will be a marathon miracle :D
Hebrews 12:12 - Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees
p.s. I'm running the MARATHON tomorrow! I'm thinking my knees are going to be quite feeble by the end. Finishing this race will be a marathon miracle :D


Comments