Today is 25 July 2014. I'm 25 years old. I have 25 days left in Haiti!
Thank you for the birthday wishes everyone! The staff purchased a beautiful cake for me, and I felt so loved. I wouldn't really say that I feel love through gifts, but when it comes from people who don't have very much, I do feel so much love. Some of the volunteers went with Junior to find my favorite treat - Kokiel- for me, and they brought a ton home. Kokiel is like a Haitian doughnut - and it's delicious!
 |
| Gina, Charlson, Me, Bishop Murat, Fanez |
 |
| Kokiel! |
In other news - Haiti really needs rain. Usually, June is dry and July is very rainy. But this year, June was dry and July is still dry. Sustain Haiti's vegetable gardens need the rain! If you feel up for it - pray we get rain.
We need a miracle!
Comments