What Priesthood Power Can Do
My mom told me that a friend of her's had shared a great miracle and that I should ask her about it. The miracle is from her son who is serving a mission - and it shows that God's priesthood power is on earth and healing blessings are real. I personally saw a holder of the priesthood give a blessing to my friend Ariel yesterday. She needed a blessing of comfort, and as is always the case with blessings, he mentioned things that he didn't even know are going on in her life. My roomies and I have also had priesthood holders bless our apartment recently, and that has made our home feel more safe and holy.
Here is most of what my mom's friend's son shared:
"This week we had another amazing experience. One of the members that is having a really hard time because all of her children are infected with some kind of rash on their faces and bodies. She is drowning in medical bills for cream and what not after already having little money as a single mother. Her kid then comes down with some terrible headache flu and he can't even walk. She comes to us and finds us in a house teaching. She is holding her little boy who is maybe 11 years old, and he can barely stand. She is obviously crying and there is no clinic open in the afternoons.
So, I pick up this boy, and I have to carry him to the chapel where we can give him a blessing. I carried him through town in my arms. I have not felt more like the Savior and have not felt more of His love and compassion for each of us, than when I took this child in my arms. I knew that if we could lay our hands on his head and exercise the priesthood in faith, then he would be healed. When we arrived at the chapel, we did just that. We blessed him that this sickness would leave him and he would be whole again, with the priesthood power and authority that we hold. Not an hour later, he walked out of the chapel on his own two feet smiling and laughing again. I can surely testify that the power of the priesthood is real."
More information about the Priesthood here.
Here is most of what my mom's friend's son shared:
"This week we had another amazing experience. One of the members that is having a really hard time because all of her children are infected with some kind of rash on their faces and bodies. She is drowning in medical bills for cream and what not after already having little money as a single mother. Her kid then comes down with some terrible headache flu and he can't even walk. She comes to us and finds us in a house teaching. She is holding her little boy who is maybe 11 years old, and he can barely stand. She is obviously crying and there is no clinic open in the afternoons.
So, I pick up this boy, and I have to carry him to the chapel where we can give him a blessing. I carried him through town in my arms. I have not felt more like the Savior and have not felt more of His love and compassion for each of us, than when I took this child in my arms. I knew that if we could lay our hands on his head and exercise the priesthood in faith, then he would be healed. When we arrived at the chapel, we did just that. We blessed him that this sickness would leave him and he would be whole again, with the priesthood power and authority that we hold. Not an hour later, he walked out of the chapel on his own two feet smiling and laughing again. I can surely testify that the power of the priesthood is real."
More information about the Priesthood here.


Comments