Learn to Laugh

Are you going to Harvard Law, Princeton, Yale? Getting married, going on a mission, teaching school in your very own classroom? You're amazing, and I'm almost jealous. Or I was earlier today. Then I realized that everyone has a different path to take in life, and I know that I am doing what I love. I need to remember that more. When I get down, I always feel better if I take some time to count my blessings and laugh a little.

Below is my all-time favorite movie clip, ever. If it doesn't make you laugh just a little, you are a boring person. So take a few minutes from you busy day and remember what life is all about. Don't be afraid to sing along.



As Elder Wirthlin said,

"The next time you’re tempted to groan, you might try to laugh instead. It will extend your life and make the lives of all those around you more enjoyable."

Comments

Erin said…
Love it.. Thank you Ash
Lauren said…
I know how you feel. I get jealous of what other people are doing, and them I'm like, "Lauren, you get to be with you family for a couple of months in your home that you love. This is the last time. Enjoy it." Then I do.

Don't get me wrong, I still want to get a job in DC and get out of here, but it's okay.
Laura said…
Ashley I think you are amazing, if that counts for anything. And thanks for saying I made good pumpkin seeds/bread :) Also I want to be Mary Poppins when I grow up...do you think I can major in Mary Poppins?

Popular Posts