Fall 2010 Wish List

Who says you have to wait until Christmas to make a wish list? Not me. This was my wish list last year. Summer used to be my favorite when I had school break, but now that I work all year long, my favorite time of year is autumn. I literally crave autumn. Pumpkins, leaves, candy corn, the color orange, camping, running in cooler weather, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday shopping deals, ect... Usually Virginia still feels hot and humid in September, but the weather has been amazing this week! Here is my current wish list.

Apple picking @ Carter Mountain in Charlottesville:
These doughnuts from Krispy Kreme:

(all of the best things come in the color orange!)

and of course...
Candy Corn!

Comments

Lauren said…
I COVET that first dress! It is officially added to my wish list as well!
Lildonbro said…
Doughnuts - check
Carter Mountain - Check
Candy Corn - trying to hold off until at least September 15th (two more days)
Dresses - love them, they'll look totally cute on you!
Kristen said…
can i come apple picking with you pllleeasseee?? and i love love love those dresses!
Erica said…
Ummm, yes I believe apple picking should be a group affair. And it took me less than a second to know that those beautiful dresses were from shabby apple!!! Bah I love their dresses! (I know the second one was at least, cause I love them too.)

Popular Posts