Virginia Again

Here's a few pictures of my first few days back home. At first it felt like I dreamed that I went on a mission because everything went so fast and I was back where I used to be. But I'm getting used to everything again and am so happy to be with my family.






My last transfer news said I was being transferred to being a "Preach My Gospel Member." So awesome!

I felt like the most blessed missionary on earth, and I miss it, but I know this is where I need to be now and that there are a lot of exciting things ahead and many opportunities to share the Gospel wherever I go!

Here's a few pictures of people I miss from Mesa that I love so much!


(My First Companion - Sister Everette from Connecticut)

 (2nd and 3rd Companions - Sister Cottrell-UT and Mackenzie-Kenya)
(4th-Sister Naulu from Australia)

This is Sister Dahjav (my 5th companion from Mongolia) with the awesome Allen family, our convert Kevin and his best fried Marshall

(Sister Parker!!!! My MTC and 6th Misison companion from Denver)

(7th-Sister Lewis from Utah, and Kaleena and Moriyah)

(8th-Sister Javed from Pakistan - we matched at least once a week)

(9th-Sister Gordon from Orem and Leslie)

4 of us super sad to leave while all the sisters sang "God Be With You 'Till We Meet Again"

My 6 remaining companions!

We always prayed to be companions :( Sister Kranendonk)

BYE MESA!

Comments

Kaylynn said…
I love all the pictures! Looks like you had an awesome mission. Welcome home! :)
mollie dickerson said…
ASHLEY!!!

1) Welcome home

2) About four months ago, I was stalking your facebook pictures, missing you, when I came across a picture of Sister Everett. She's from my home stake-- we saw each other over the summer at a YSA event and I HAD to tell her I knew you :) What a small world.

3) I have missed you; I look forward to catching up again!!

mollie

Popular Posts