Big News!
I'm so excited to share that I'm going back to Haiti this summer! I was so sad to leave last year and dreamed that I could go back and stay longer - and that dream is coming true! I've been asked to be the country director for Sustain Haiti this summer, so I'll be there from mid-May to mid-August. I love this organization and believe that it is helping to improve lives. Last year I learned of so many miracles in the lives of Haitians, especially during and after the 2010 earthquake. My life changed from my three weeks there last year, so I expect it will change even more after 3 months. For sure!
(and a BIG THANK YOU to all my family and friends who donated to the Orphan Christmas fundraiser. the children loved the Christmas party and gifts and felt so loved.)
(and a BIG THANK YOU to all my family and friends who donated to the Orphan Christmas fundraiser. the children loved the Christmas party and gifts and felt so loved.)


Comments