"Just Say A Little Prayer"

Years ago my dad was scoutmaster and on one camp-out, I think they were about to say a prayer for something, and my friend Jeff said in a really funny voice, "Just say a little prayer, and everything will be okay." Haha he was trying to be funny - but he was absolutely right!

Yesterday, I lost the keys to my aunt's house that she gave me, and I HAD to find them to give them to my mom that afternoon because she was going up to DC. I looked everywhere, and decided to go running and then look when I got back. After running and showering and everything I still couldn't find them, so I went in my closet, knelt down and told Heavenly Father that I needed to find them, but if not I would just pay Becca for new keys or whatever. Anyway, I stood up from that prayer, walked out of my closet, and walked over to a stack of notebooks and binders, opened up my notebook and the keys fell out. It was so weird that the keys were inside of a spiral notebook - but there they were. I knelt down right away and thanked Heavenly Father. It has been a long time since I've seen such an immediate answer to a prayer, and it reminded me of how weak I am and all-knowing God is. I love Him.

Comments

Popular Posts