Honest People

Heather and I were on our way to Caitlin's to carpool with her and Ash G to Charlottesville for the awesome regional activity, and we made a quick stop at CVS to get twizzlers for the drive. After that, we were almost to Caitlin's when I realized my credit card was missing! We searched my car, purse, Everything...

After the super fun activity (we played Muggle Quidditch and our team rocked it), we headed back to CVS to check the parking lot. Didn't find it there, so I headed in. And they had it! Another customer saw it right after I pulled out of the parking lot and turned it in. THANK YOU TO WHOEVER WHO ARE HONEST CUSTOMER! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! YOU INCREASED MY FAITH IN SOCIETY!

P.S. Happy Easter tomorrow. Honesty, love, joy, peace, freedom, everything is possible...
Because of Him:

Comments

Heatha!! said…
yeah we did rock quittich didn't we!?!

Popular Posts