Miami!

Yes - I'm in Miami now, not Haiti :) But I'm going back to Haiti tomorrow! Matt and I had to come to America for a day because of visa laws, and because he was a little sick, our trip was scheduled earlier than expected. We flew in yesterday not sure where we would go or stay when we got here, but were blessed with miracles and angels! One of our volunteers has an aunt who is a nurse who lives in Miami, and we called her when we got here. She has taken us under her wings, allowed us to stay in her home, made sure Matt got checked out by a doctor, ect. Seriously - she is one of the best people I've ever met. Her niece's birthday is Saturday, so today we went shopping and loaded up on snacks and candy to take back for her niece as well as all the other volunteers. I am missing Haiti and can't wait to get back!
We got to play with this cute baby on the plane!

Liz's amazing angel aunt!!

Comments

Popular Posts