Quick update on Yves (see his whole story in the post below) - he arrived in the DR yesterday and was able to go to the temple for the first time. he sent me an email which said, "I love the temple and all the things I've learned. I was crying to learn God's plan and His love."
This Saturday, I will start being a temple worker who helps others who are coming to the Temple. I am so grateful for this opportunity to be in the Temple for longer each week and to feel closer to the Savior. I'll be serving in the Provo Temple just 2 minutes up the road.The temple is the House of the Lord on the earth, and I feel the most peace on earth when I am there. In the temple we really do learn about God's plan and more about His love for us.
 |
| Washington, D.C. Temple where I grew up |
 |
| Provo, Utah Temple |
 |
| Santo Domingo Dominican Republic Temple where Yves went |
Comments