Best Christmas Ever

This year was definitely the best Christmas ever. I say that every year, but it really was. I got some great presents, such as a new camera, a new dress, baking stuff to make giant cupcakes, and all of us kids got Wii fit and some other Wii games. Anyway, I think the best things about Christmas were being with family and baking Christmas treats and having snow! The best thing about my house is the backyard in the winter:

I'm always sad when Christmas is over and Lite 98 stops playing Christmas music 24/7. But I think the best way I've found to keep the Christmas Spirit all year round is to share the Christmas spirit all year round. And since the Christmas Spirit is Christ, then the best way to feel Christmas all the time is to share my faith in Christ. On Christmas Eve this year I gave a good friend the Nativity video to watch because my family watches it every year on Christmas Eve, and we love it. By giving the video to someone I was sharing my faith and testimony in Jesus Christ, and that is definitely something we can all do all year long to feel Christmas cheer! And if we do, maybe we'll look something like this:

(Becca, Me, Seth, and Heather on the stairs Christmas morning)

Comments

Popular Posts