Christmas Movies

Every December I make a list of Christmas movies I'm going to watch before Christmas. This year that list includes "It's a Wonderful Life," "Serendipity," "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer," and "Love Acutally," along with a couple of others. I'm actually about to start watching Love Actually, the clean version of course, which is one of my favorite movies.

Here's one of the cutest scenes. I love Sam's (the drummer) facial expressions because he is in love with the Joanna (the singer). So cute! You can see another one of my favorite scenes on my friend Laura's blog here



President Thomas S. Monson said,

"Precious little is written concerning the childhood of Jesus. One might suppose that His birth was so revolutionary in its magnitude as to dominate accounts of His boyhood. We marvel at the mature wisdom of the boy who, leaving Joseph and Mary, was found in the temple, 'sitting in the midst of the doctors,' teaching them the gospel. When Mary and Joseph expressed their concern...he asked of them the penetrating question: 'wist ye not that I must be about my Father's busines?' The sacred record declares of Him: 'Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man."

Comments

Maddy said…
I LOOOOVE love actually!!
Laura said…
Ashley, without you I never would have discovered the amazingness of Love Actually. I love it so much (and you, of course, for making me watch it).
Ash said…
Isn't it the best?! I completely forgot that I had you watch it, but I remember now. My freshman year in school when you came over to the dorms and we watched it. Memories!

Popular Posts